Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Better Late than Never

This blog is way over due. I've been meaning to start a blog for the longest time now, but just never got around to it. There have been a number of topics I wanted to blog about, but the topic of this blog is probably the most important since it is what has brought me to finally start blogging. To put it simply, I am absolutely miserable. This wouldn't be so unusual except that I am the mother of three beautiful children, I'm healthy, and I have every reason in the world to be happy. That is, except for one. I am married to a man who makes me miserable. Before I get booed for bringing up such a commonly heard sob story, let me explain. I have so much to say and no way to say it. This is my only way of allowing my voice to be heard. I have to cut it short this time, but I hope that through this blog I will find some comfort, of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment